An innovative joint university initiative: research and doctoral projects in the area of mobility and transport
The BayWISS Joint Academic Partnership “Efficiency and Materials” brings together researchers from higher education institutions across Bavaria and provides a strong platform for developing synergies. Our vibrant network, mentoring and financial support help outstanding graduates, especially from Universities of Applied Sciences, develop into top young researchers. Their ideas pave the way for sustainable mobility solutions of the future.
Our current topics:
- Energy efficient and sustainable planning and building
- Building physics
- Materials Science (ceramic, metal materials, polymeres, wood, etc.)
- Ressource efficient processing of materials
- Biotechnology, Biosensoric, and Biomechanics
- Applied Mechanics
- Experimental Physics, Plasma Physics, Laser Technology and Photonics
- Engineering and Process Technology
- General Sciences and Microsystems Technology
Jahresbericht des Fachforums Verbundpromotion 2019 ist online
Mitglieder des Kollegs
Munich University of Applied Sciences, University of Bayreuth, Augsburg University of Applied Sciences and Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences are the founding university; University of Bayreuth acts as lead university.
Currently participating universities
Get in touch. We look forward to your questions and ideas for our Joint Academic Partnership Ressource Efficiency and Materials.